Top 10 Prosecco Cocktail Recipes
We scouted the web for 10 of the best Prosecco cocktail recipes, from berry crushes to citrus delights, trust us it’s worth trying each and every one of these Prosecco recipes.
Lavender lemonade prosecco cocktail by happinessishomemade
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender – or 3 drops of food-grade lavender essential oil
- 3 drops of purple food colouring
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Lavender to finish
Visit happinessishomemade for the full method.
Prosecco and gin cocktail by Warrnnash
- Pomegranate seeds
- 1 orange
Visit Warrnnash for the full method.
Strawberry Prosecco Cocktail by Prosecco Club
- 1 leaf fresh mint
- 3 large handfuls strawberries, preferably wild ones, hulled, washed and drained
- 1 bottle Prosecco or Champagne
Visit Prosecco Club for the full method.
Ginger and Lime Sparkle by Buzzfeed
- 25 ml ginger syrup
- 25 ml ginger liqueur
- Limes (for juice and garnish)
- Mionetto Prosecco
Visit Buzzfeed for the full method.
Lemon Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail by The Budget Savvy Bride
- 3 cups prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup limoncello liqueur, chilled
- 1 cup raspberries
Visit The Budget Savvy Bride for the full method.
Berry smash prosecco cocktail by Unexpected Elegance
- Fresh berries (any variety)
- Simple syrup (1/2 Cup of Sugar, 1/2 Cup of Water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, stir, and let cool. Chill until ready to use.)
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco
- Mint or rosemary to garnish
Visit Unexpected Elegance for the full method.
Mango lemon prosecco cocktail by Bubby & Bean
- 2-3 cups Voveti Prosecco
- ½ cup mango sorbet
- 1 lemon
- Handful of blueberries
Visit Bubby & Bean for the full method.
Prosecco Kir Royale Cocktail by The Hedge Combers
- 1 shot of cassis
- Fresh raspberries optional
Visit The Hedge Combers for the full method.
Prosecco Mojito by The Wedding Affair
- 1 teaspoon Minted Simple Syrup
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
- 45ml white rum
- 1/2 cup Prosecco/ Champagne
For the minted sugar syrup:
- 230ml Water
- 230g White sugar
- 20 mint leaves
Visit The Wedding Affair for the full method.
Clementine prosecco cocktail by Home and Plate
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 clementine, freshly squeezed (about 1 ounce of juice
- 4 ounces Prosecco
- Clementine wedge, for garnish
Visit Home and Plate for the full method.